We couldn’t do… What we do… Without you!
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
The task of Lunch Break to serve those in need of Monmouth and Ocean Counties is an ever-increasing one. And because we never charge a fee for our services, we rely on your generosity more and more in these times of hardship. In Lunch Break’s 34-year history of feeding the hungry, we are seeing record numbers of people struggling to make ends meet. With lunches, emergency food provisions, and many other services, we provide much needed relief to so many of our community members in need.
Other Ways to Donate
Include Lunch Break in your Will or Planned Giving Arrangements
Consider adding Lunch Break to your will or planned giving arrangements and create your own legacy for helping to feed the future. To find out how the bequest you make today will help secure a future for thousands of the most vulnerable children, seniors, veterans, single parents, and families for years to come, contact Kate McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in donating money to Lunch Break, consider becoming a monthly donor. Funds enable us to eliminate shortages and plan meals weeks ahead of time, allowing us to better serve those in need of our community. Click HERE to Donate Now.
Lunch Break also accepts checks via mail at our address: 121 Drs. James Parker Boulevard, Red Bank, NJ 07701
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. You will receive an acknowledgement for tax purposes.
If you have any questions about making a food donation, please contact our Executive Chef and Pantry Manager, Tyrone Burr at 732-747-8577 or email@example.com. Monday- Friday: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. If you have any questions about making a clothing or general item donation, please contact our Program Coordinator, Melia Owens, at 732.747.8577 ext. 3022. If you’re interested in having a drive for food, clothing, school items, toys, or any other toiletries please click HERE.
Lunch Break currently serves over 5,000 meals a month, including a hot breakfast on Saturdays. We also distribute over 3,600 bags of groceries monthly to a number of well deserving families throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Given the amount of food we serve and distribute, we need a steady supply of food coming in.
You can help us continue to feed the hungry in our community by:
A few notes about food donations:
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
A few notes about clothing and general item donations:
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
If you have any questions about making a food donation, please contact our Executive Chef and Pantry Manager, Tyrone Burr at 732-747-8577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday- Friday: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about making a clothing or general item donation, please contact our Program Coordinator, Melia Owens, at 732.747.8577 ext. 3022.
If you’re interested in having a drive for food, clothing, school items, toys, or any other toiletries please click HERE.
Below is a list of common, everyday items that are always in high demand at Lunch Break. Donating even the most basic of items can make the biggest of differences.
- Bottled water
- Peanut butter and Jelly,
- Canned fruits, low sodium vegetables, soups, stews, chili, tuna fish, chicken
- Canned beans, dry beans, lentils
- Nutritious snacks
- Shelf stable milk
- Brown rice
- Low sodium soups
- Spaghetti sauce, instant potatoes, pasta, canned tuna, and chicken
- Coffee, tea, juices
- Condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, syrup, salt, pepper, salad dressings
- Spices like garlic powder, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, etc.
- Sugar, flour, cake mix, icing
- Macaroni and cheese, mashed potato mixes, rice mixes, etc.
- Cooking oil (vegetable)
- Individual portions of applesauce, pudding, snacks, juices, etc.
- Gluten free foods
- Foods for our diabetics
- Business and business casual clothing for the Suited for Success Program
- Casual/everyday clothing (all seasons)
- Plus sizes for women and men
- Baby and infant clothes
- Special Occasion items
- Seasonal clothing/items
- Accessories (Jewelry, Handbags, and Shoes)
- All items should be new or gently used
- Gift cards to grocery stores, department stores, credit card companies
- Gift cards to beauty salons, shoe stores, pharmacies, office supply stores
- Cleaning supplies, detergent, brooms, mops
- Office supplies, copy paper, staplers, pens, notepads
- School supplies
- Toiletries: toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, soap
- Household items: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, food storage bags, garbage bags
We always appreciate help in spreading the word about Lunch Break. Fundraising opportunities that assist us to help our neighbors who struggle. We appreciate you choosing Lunch Break and ask that you download and fill out our 3rd Party FORM prior to planning your event. It is very important that we know all the details so we can help spread the word too! Once we have received your signed form, it’s a go. Good Luck and THANK YOU!
Celebrating a Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Confirmation, Bat or Bar Mitzvah?
If you would like to donate the ‘goodies’ received from a personal milestone such as a birthday, wedding, achievement, etc., please contact Jill Gwydir at 732-747-8577 ext. 3107 or email@example.com.