Welcome to Lunch Break, where our doors- and our hearts-are always open. Whether you’re in need of a meal, clothing, or more, there is never a fee for the services we provide.
Our Services, Location and Hours
Para ver esta sección en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
Lunch Break is located at 121 Drs. James Parker Boulevard in Red Bank, NJ
Please check the chart below for our programs’ specific hours of operation.
Monday – Friday:
- Hot lunches served, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Hot breakfast served, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Bag lunches distributed, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Bagged lunches are donated by St. Leo’s the Great in Lincroft)
Monday – Saturday:
- Homebound meals delivered
(Pre-registration required, Red Bank Area only)
- Thanksgiving: Dinner served
- Christmas: Brunch served
Client Choice Food Pantry
Daily Food Distribution
ATTENTION!!! EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2016
All new or current clients that participate in our Clients Choice (Pantry) Program are assigned designated days for food pick ups. Clients are given a choice of 2 assigned days out of the month to pick up their monthly food packages according to the first letter of their last name. If by any chance you miss your assigned day you will be given the opportunity to pick up on a Wednesday between the hours of 3:00- 5:45 p.m. by appointment only. To schedule appointment you must contact Anita Santiago @ 732.747.8577, ext. 3013.
- Monday: A-D/ W-Z: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2:45 p.m.)
- Tuesday: E-I/ O-R: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2: 45 p.m.)
- Wednesday: J- N/ S- V: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Last sign-up at 5:45 p.m.)
- Thursday: O-R/ E- I: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2:45 p.m.)
- Friday: S-V/ J-N: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2:45 p.m.)
- Saturday: W-Z/ A-D: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Last sign-up at 11:45 a.m.)
- There is no food distribution on Sundays
Example: If your last name begins with A, you can choose to pick up on any Monday or Saturday during the month.
Holiday Food Bag Distribution
- Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
- Call for specific days/hours
Clara’s Closet provides new/gently used clothing for women, men and children.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2:45 p.m.)
Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Last sign-up at 4:45 p.m.)
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Last sign-up at 11:45 a.m.)
Suited for Success
Provides business and special occasion attire.
By appointment only. Click HERE to make an appointment or please call 732-747-8577, x 3022.
- Children’s Cooking Class, 4-5 week session, Wednesdays 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (advance registration required)
- Boys and Girls Club Dinner and Movie, 4th Thursday of each month 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Community Dinner Night, Fridays of each month 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Community Social & Health Services Partnership Series 2nd Thursday and 4th Tuesday of each month 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please check calendar for specific dates/times and other ongoing services that may not be listed here:
Annual Seasonal Programs
- Back to School – backpacks and school supplies program; registration occurs July. Pre-registration requirements: Proof of address, proof of ID & original birth certificate.
- Holiday Toy Program (formerly Adopt-a-Family)– new toys program for Christmas; registration occurs Oct 9-Oct 27th. Pre-registration requirements: Proof of address, proof of ID, original birth certificate and school registration form .
- Holiday Senior Luncheon – Registration to attend is MANDATORY. Must be 60 and over to participate. One form of documentation is needed to show proof of ID and Age. Registration: November 6-22.
Borough of Red Bank
Cedar Crossing Housing in Red Bank
Family Promise of Monmouth County
Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties
Habitat for Humanity
Community Affairs & Resource Center of Monmouth County
Jersey Shore Rescue Mission
Mental Health Assistance
Mental Health Association of Monmouth County
Monmouth County Aging Office
Monmouth County Division of Social Services
Monmouth Resource Net
Mortgage Rates, News and Advice
New Jersey Family Cares
New Jersey State Employment Commission
Ocean-Monmouth Legal Services
Parker Family Health Center
Social Service, Housing, Furniture
Visiting Nurse Association of Central New Jersey