Great Things Are Happening at Lunch Break Life Skills CenterApril 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Great things are always happening at the Lunch Break NJ Life Skills Center.
Among the March highlights:
- 105 participants enrolled
- 6 attained new employment
- Life Skills established a partnership with Affinity Credit Union to better serve participants
- Brookdale Community College helped a participant complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Life Skills provided her with Uber gift cards for transportation to and from her employment
- The Life Skills team supported VNA vaccination efforts at Lunch Break
To find out more about the Life Skills Program, Contact Life Skills Coordinator Eleanor Herdeen at (732) 747-8577, Ext. 3201.
Categorised in: Uncategorized