Kids Cooking Class
Currently, Lunch Break kids cooking class is hosted virtually on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for kids ages 5-12 years old (advanced registration required) at 5pm via zoom. To register contact Melia Owens at email@example.com or 732-747-8577 ext. 3022.
See our recipes here of what we have already made:
- Kamani’ s Tofu Tacos
- Eden’s Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake
- Hailey and Mom, Keri’s, Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Diamond and her Mom, Glenda’s, Pizza
- Grammy’s Swedish Apple Pie
- Kaelyn’s Beef Empanadas
- Stuffed Arepas
- Sushi Burrito
- Diamond’s Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Tristan and Laila’s Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
- Lisbeth and Grandma Norma’s Dominican Chicken and Rice
- Jelly Roll Cake
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- Oreo Truffles
- Onion Jam Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- Chef Tyrone’s Watermelon Salsa
Back to School
Backpacks and school supplies program; registration occurs July.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- School Registration Form
Distribution is held in August at Lunch Break’s Annual Picnic.
Holiday Toy Distribution
Our holiday toy distribution program provides toys/ gifts to children ages newborn- 17 years old. Registration occurs in October for clients. Clients must provide Proof of ID, Proof of address, school enrollment letter, & original birth certificates during registration.