Kids Cooking Class
Currently, Lunch Break kids cooking class is hosted virtually on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for kids ages 5-12 years old (advanced registration required) at 5pm via zoom. To register contact Melia Owens at email@example.com or 732-747-8577 ext. 3022.
See our recipes here of what we have already made:
- Kamani’ s Tofu Tacos
- Eden’s Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake
- Hailey and Mom, Keri’s, Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Diamond and her Mom, Glenda’s, Pizza
- Grammy’s Swedish Apple Pie
- Kaelyn’s Beef Empanadas
- Stuffed Arepas
- Sushi Burrito
- Diamond’s Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Tristan and Laila’s Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
- Lisbeth and Grandma Norma’s Dominican Chicken and Rice
- Jelly Roll Cake
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- Oreo Truffles
- Onion Jam Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- Chef Tyrone’s Watermelon Salsa
Back to School
Backpacks and school supplies program; registration occurs July.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- School Registration Form
Distribution is held in August at Lunch Break’s Annual Picnic.
Holiday Gift Card Program
Registration for Lunch Break clients who would like to enroll in our Holiday Gift Card Program will take place Oct. 10th-24th. Please see flyer for details.