Alliance For Success Program
Alliance for Success is a youth program, by Lunch Break and The Source at Red Bank Regional High School. Students receive life skills training through the workshop component of AFS which consists of various sessions covering topics such as budgeting and financial literacy, social and emotional learning, career planning, college readiness and much more. The goal is to provide these students with practical tools and insights that will empower them to make informed decisions as they transition into life post high school. AFS mentors will provide support to their students as they go through the AFS experience, as well as ongoing support to graduates in order to ensure their continued educational, personal and professional success. Mentors are a key part of the Alliance for Success program, supporting the learning, development, and exploration of our students.
For more information on becoming a volunteer mentor, please contact Renee Lehrman at firstname.lastname@example.org | 732-747-8577 xt. 3203
Kids Cooking Class
Lunch Break offers a virtual cooking class for kids ages 5-12 years old. Next sessions starts in the Fall of 2023!
Check back soon for more information on how to register!
See our recipes here of what we have already made:
- Kamani’s Tofu Tacos
- Eden’s Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake
- Hailey and Mom, Keri’s, Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Diamond and her Mom, Glenda’s, Pizza
- Grammy’s Swedish Apple Pie
- Kaelyn’s Beef Empanadas
- Stuffed Arepas
- Sushi Burrito
- Diamond’s Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Tristan and Laila’s Apple Cinnamon Biscuits
- Lisbeth and Grandma Norma’s Dominican Chicken and Rice
- Jelly Roll Cake
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- Oreo Truffles
- Onion Jam Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
- Chef Tyrone’s Watermelon Salsa
- Junior Chef Diamond’s Corn Strata
- Tamale Pie Skillet Supper, a quick, one-dish meal for a busy weekday, was featured in a recent virtual cooking session.
- Korean Pancakes
- Irish Soda Bread
- Beef Stroganoff Pot Pie
- Chicken Enchiladas
Back to School Supplies at Annual Picnic
Holiday Toy Drive
Holiday Toy Program provides toys and gift cards for registered families with children ages newborn to 17.
Holiday Toy Drive takes place annually October through late November. Donors are asked to contribute toys and gift cards for distribution to families in December.
For information, please contact Interim Program Manager Melia Owens at email@example.com, (732) 747-8577, Ext. 3051.