Clara’s Closet provides new/gently used clothing for women, men and children.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Last sign-up at 2:45 p.m.)
Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Last sign-up at 4:45 p.m.)
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Last sign-up at 11:45 a.m.)
Please be advised that redistribution and/or resale of clothing is strictly prohibited without the consent of Lunch Break.
Please bring with you your own bags.
Provides business and special occasion attire.
By appointment only. Click HERE to make an appointment or please call 732-747-8577, x 3022.
Becoming a Lunch Break Clara’s Clothing Closet Client:
For first time or pending renewal clients the following documentation is required:
- Drivers License, Non Drivers ID, Voter ID Card
- Passport/Resident Alien Card/Green Card
- County or Student ID
- Proof of Family Size:
- Notarized letter listing all members in household
- Current Public Assistance Budget printout
- Child’s Health Insurance card/current Immunization or Medical Record
- Child’s Current School Record
- Custody Papers
- Lease with family members listed
- Birth Certificate/Adoption Papers
- Proof of Address (current mail for ALL ADULTS):
- House Bills: gas, electric, cable, mortgage, medical or telephone
- Lease/Rent Receipt
- Referral from a Shelter
- Voter Registration Card
- Letter from Social Services/Medicare/Medicaid
***Please note that your ID is required during every visit to Lunch Break for Clothing Services***
If you have any questions about making a clothing or general item donation, please contact our Program Coordinator, Melia Owens, at 732.747.8577 ext. 3022.